Engineering Research and Development
The award winning team at e3k have over 60 years of combined experience in engineering research and development.
We can assist you with new product design and development, starting with initial concept ideas or technology reviews right through to functional testing and certification.
There can also be tax incentives from working with e3k. As a Research Service Provider (RSP), Number 34439, registered under section 29A of the Industry Research and Development Act 1986, by Innovation Australia, all expenditure on eligible R&D by a company incorporated in Australia for income years commencing on or after 1st July 2011, will nominally be entitled to the full 45% refundable tax offset or 150% tax deduction now available.
New Product Design & Development
Testing & Certification
- Concept Generation & Development
- 3D Computer Aided Design
- Computer Simulations
- Prototype Production
- Engineering technology reviews for investor funding or internal R&D
- Certification to Australian or International Standards
- Computer Simulations of Tests
- Physical Testing of Prototypes or Production Parts
- R-Value System Certifications to AS/NZ 4859.1:2002
Do you have questions about how e3k can help your company? Fill out the form and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak with you.
AddressBTP Conference Centre
1 Clunies Ross Court
Eight Mile Plains 4113