Mr Matt Gray
Matthew Gray joined Gilmore Engineers Pty Ltd | e3k as the Operations Manager in 2019.
Matthew’s career began in the civil construction industry, working collaboratively with trades and Civil Engineers. Matthew has specialised knowledge in civil construction and maintenance having notably worked with the Safelink Alliance team on the Centenary Motorway upgrade in Brisbane Australia.
Matthew also worked on the Anglo American Grosvenor Metallurgical coal project based in Moranbah, Queensland, Australia on a mine duplication project.
In 2013 Matthew expanded his career by following his passion as an SME business owner in the seafood industry. Matthew has a keen eye for business operations, marketing, accounting, management and HR.
Owning and being responsible for his enterprise has given Matthew a thirst for business in a global sense – hence he is currently expanding his horizons by undertaking a Diploma of Business and stepping sideways into an operations role. Matthew also holds his real estate licence, revealing his passion for all things related to development.
- Certificate 1 and 2 in Horticulture
- Certificate 3 in Road Construction and Maintenance
- Queensland Coal Mining Industry Standard 11 OHS Induction
- Mining Supervisor S123
- Queensland Government Real Estate Licence, Dept Justice and Attorney General, 2019
- Various Heavy Machinery Operating Licences
- 2019 – Operations Manager, Gilmore Engineers Pty Ltd
- 2013 – 2019 Small Business Owner – up to 12 staff
- 2010 – 2013 Junior Supervisor, BMD Group
- 2008 – 2010 Trainee in Road Construction & Maintenance, SafeLink Alliance, Leightons-BMD Joint Venture
- 2006 – 2008 Soil Test Technician, Brisbane Soil Testing
- 2003 – 2005 Landscape Technician, Eureka Landscapes